Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Goals as of April 2007?

Goals? This is a bit of a ramble, but right now I have no concrete goals and perhaps after I finish my testing week I'll decide where to go from here. The only thing I need to keep in mind is my 2-mile run which is needed for the Army Reserve thing. That is the only thing I'd like to train up and maintain. I had thought about doing the big 21 program but I don't think my snatch form is good enough and I'm also cautious about irking my shoulder with all the clean and press. I'm debating the idea of throwing out my numbers and letting everyone take a crack at my next 6 weeks like what Steve did.

I would like to be able to bring these up and be able to maintain it.
Priorities:
-Running 2 mile in less than 15 minutes preferably 14, I'm not even sure what my time is right now, I need to test this later this week.

Nice to haves:
-20 dead hang pullups
-BW OHS for reps
-Snatch? Huge drawback of working out at the AF base they are very O-lift unfriendly and I've been almost kicked out just fooling around with these.
-deadlift - I'd like to be able to deadlift without feeling like I'm incapacitated for days on end after, maybe I'm just a pussy but I'm tending to think it's not normal for a lower back to feel like this.

No comments: