Monday, February 12, 2007

February 9-11, 2007

February 9, 2007
Rest- Supposed to be heavy squat day but had to go home early to watch the baby. Sometimes I get annoyed when I miss workouts and I tried to take it in stride and remind myself about AC's quote:

"Your body can't differentiate between stressors. Stress is like water from hundreds of taps flowing into a bathtub. Financial stress, relationships, health, and training stress are all different taps. When all the other taps are flowing full blast, turn down the training tap a little bit so your tub doesn't overflow."

February 10, 2007
Rest - Watched the kids all day, by the end of the day all I wanted to do was be in a dark and quiet room with no crying/fighting or whining.

February 11, 2007
Foam Roller - Total body 30 minutes - Lats are still really sore but foam rolling them is mind numbingly painful must do more lat rolling along with calf rolling. Tried to take it easy on my legs since I knew I was doing heavy squatting on Monday.

No comments: